Printing from Chromebooks
This video should very quickly answer any questions about printing from a Chromebook! Written directions are just below the video. If for some reason the directions or video don’t work for you or your student’s situation, please contact the helpdesk.
1. Open Chrome
2. Print Your Document
3. If it says “Save to PDF” with a Save button then you will need to click the change button
4. If you don’t see your printer under the “Google Cloud Print” Section click the Show all button below it.
5. Click the printer you want
6. Set desired settings using the “+More Settings” button and / or the Advanced section using the “Change Printer Options” button.
7. Click the Print button at the top of the column.